IQVIA’s Oncology Data Network team in the UK are holding a “Confidence in Collaboration” event in Cambridge on the 19th November. This interactive workshop is aimed at helping hospital leaders from clinical, managerial, legal and technology teams to consider the steps they have to progress through when working with industry supported cancer data networks.
The event will help cancer teams create the right framework to realise benefits for patients and the NHS, where data underpins innovation. It aims to help hospitals to understand how they can:
- Embark on partnerships with industry
- Unlock the value in data sharing
- Make strategic decisions to share data
- Reassure themselves of data privacy in the light of GDPR
- Maintain transparency with patients as to how their data is used